Thursday, June 30, 2011

Getting back into the Groove

Barrington is looking a little bit better day by day. SWL is plugging away on the kitchen cabinets. Today he built the frame for one of the dead corners, and almost completed the west wall. It was tedious, having to cut out for a power source the back of the microwave cabinet. Before he could begin... he had to pull the first floor toilet to prepare for Randy's installation of the flooring, and bale me out with the painting of the Master Bedroom ceiling (I can't work that paint stick overhead!!). I finished the first coat on the bedroom, the trim on Cyd's closet door, and the interior first coat inside the upstairs hall linen cabinet. I also had a bit of touch up left in the grey bedroom.... where I'd repaired around outlets and an access panel. I think that room may now be complete. (Oh - except the vent covers) Classic glass installed the shower door!!! Gorgeous. And SWL set that sink cabinet ahead of the marble top going in tomorrow. Lots of little pieces!




No comments:

Post a Comment