Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Frustration!!

I'm home early to feed and roll the dogs. Sorry about my last post; I rotated my picture in iphoto and it still turned sideways in the post! Man, I am extremely frustrated - my capabilities are SO limited! We'd hoped to really get the fans up and complete today. Unfortunately the box we had made didn't fit properly.... a measure error due to an irregular 2 x 4 spacing. So we'll have to wait and reorder that piece. We did get both ceilings cut so the fans are at least in place! And of course no day is complete without some additional wiring details... run and tack in place the fan to light piece


. We also FINALLY have the MBath sconce boxes in place. We had yet another run to the hardware store to get a shallow box.... due to an errant piece of blocking in the wall! It is always something. My hands and arms are so weak - there are few projects for me. I'm a runner, and I continue to work on painting bits and pieces here at home. We're still hoping to rent the jack hammer yet this week - I guess I'll be an observer there too. Ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment