Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chipping Away

Hard to believe we continue to work on wiring! I did my best effort to wire the attic access - but left SWL to figure out why jct. box to light - to light - to switch.... isn't working? I leave him my mess, and move on to set placement and connect the kitchen cans. My hands are so fatigued they barely function, today might have been the only pretty day of the week, so I moved on to the out of doors. I removed (mostly) the bush next to the stoop - in preparation of jack hammer day; and also removed the boxwood that were growing under the front taxis. I did my best to hang a new front door fixture.... as usual had to be rescued to complete the job! Pathetic!
So I mowed the front lawn... we're expecting rain tomorrow. Dad was planning to head out for a run, and the next thing I knew he was "getting his exercise with the sledge hammer" - got the Master tub out. Wow, that bathroom looks huge without the tub and soffit!! Little steps and we're chipping away at this huge project. Happy Easter everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment