Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Final Push

We are 10 days and counting.... before we head west! Barrington is really coming together. We've got a few big projects left... kitchen vent and crown moulding, counters and backsplash. Cyd's closet floor, base moulding, bars, and door frame. Lots of 2nd coat and touch up painting.... BUT we are moving ahead and moving in! My photo of the living room was blurred - so I'll shoot it again tomorrow. We'll take over the club chairs, and it's all but set up. The range is still where the entry table will go - but minor detail. Tomorrow I plan to clear out the work room - take some stuff home, and move the rest to the basement. That room is my pet project, since everyone thinks it's SO bad. I think it will shape up quite nicely.... we'll see. So - we'll keep on crunching these final days.




No comments:

Post a Comment